Scooping to Victory

Who knew playing children's card games could be so fun?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The forum will be going through some graphical and possible layout changes. We are sorry for any thing that looks out of place or perhaps is overlapping or has error symbols. We are working on it.
Latest topics
» Market Watch~
Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:23 pm by Admin

» Keyrunes Magic deck
Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:55 am by Admin

» The 50 Shades of Liliana
Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:53 am by Admin

» Pokemon Black 2 White 2 Promo Video
Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:11 am by Kralyos

» The Kitten Pride
Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:13 am by SpikeTheSharpFang

» M13 Spoilers and Release
Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:58 pm by SpikeTheSharpFang

» Dawning of the Exalted
Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:27 am by SpikeTheSharpFang

» Friday Night Magic June 2012
Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:35 pm by SpikeTheSharpFang

» Deviant Art
Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:54 pm by Eureka

Share | 

Planeswalkers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BolasFTW
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Planeswalkers   Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:00 pm

I am a big fan of any and all planeswalkers, they are a great dynamic to the game. I think they are some of the most powerful cards in the game as well. Jace, the Mind Sculptor, how fucked up is that card? Do you agree with me on how awesome planeswalkers are? Talk away, any concerns with planeswalkers? Are they over powered? Under powered? Talk about what you think of them right here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eureka
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Planeswalkers   Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Well they are a great aspect to the game! They allow for such insane advantage when used and abused...and they do things that most cards cannot do...
though the new jace (Jace 3.0) is a bit underwhelming compared to Jace 2.0 but thats just my thought..
Hopefully they'll make a new Liliana vess in Anistrad. If not....I'ma have to kill a bitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpikeTheSharpFang
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Planeswalkers   Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Planeswalkers add a interesting concept to Magic gameplay by pretty much adding another player, of sorts. However I muust say that Jace has been very nasty in terms to effects. His Worldwake one is absolutely nasty. From what I hear about new Jace from M12, I do not like it personally. Aside from the fact that his last effect is...odd, his [0] effects just dumb. Not dumb as in, that's just stupid, dumb as in what the crap is this real? I know the new block has stuff to do with the grave, but still, it's a nasty effect overall.

Aside from the Jace Hate, Jace is my favorite planeswalker. Second is Tezzert.

Other than my Jace rant, Planeswalkers are sweet xD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spikethesharpfang.deviantart.com/
snwblzz
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Planeswalkers   Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:08 am

Well i personally think some planeswalkers should have never been made for example Jace the mind rapist but one planeswalker that never got that much credit was Vencer his first ability was broken and could be abused by many white blue decks and if he blinks him self out after taking damage he comes back in at full strength affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eureka
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Planeswalkers   Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:27 am

I also really like the new Sorin! His abilities are pretty awesome.

My Deviant Art page:
http://reign-beaux.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kralyos
Chaser
Chaser

PostSubject: Planeswalkers pets   Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:33 am

I see that there has been quite a few walkers whom generated creatures, the newest notably being sorin, who else might walk this path kiora and her leviathans? Ral zarek and his 2 ball lightnings? who knows

Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Planeswalkers; cant live with them, cant stop them from destroying you.   Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:44 am

Token generation by a Planeswalker is probably a mechanic added to make them able to defend themselves, most Planeswalkers need some additional to get started. Liliana of the Veil is a good example, she needs some extra help and blocking or else she is useless, while Karn Liberated starts with enough loyalty counters to be able to handle himself. There will probably be another Planeswalker in Dark Acension, Kiora atua and Ral Zarek will probably not be until the next plane(which is rumored to be Ravnica). I think its going to be an evil Planeswalker, since Sorin is good. we will have to wait and see until more spoilers come out, but I want Bolas to make another cameo appearance like he did in Mirrodin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planeswalkers   

Back to top Go down

Planeswalkers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scooping to Victory :: Magic: The Gathering :: General-
Jump to: