Scooping to Victory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scooping to Victory

Who knew playing children's card games could be so fun?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The forum will be going through some graphical and possible layout changes. We are sorry for any thing that looks out of place or perhaps is overlapping or has error symbols. We are working on it.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Market Watch~
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:23 pm by Admin

» Keyrunes Magic deck
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:55 am by Admin

» The 50 Shades of Liliana
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:53 am by Admin

» Pokemon Black 2 White 2 Promo Video
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:11 am by Kralyos

» The Kitten Pride
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:13 am by SpikeTheSharpFang

» M13 Spoilers and Release
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:58 pm by SpikeTheSharpFang

» Dawning of the Exalted
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:27 am by SpikeTheSharpFang

» Friday Night Magic June 2012
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:35 pm by SpikeTheSharpFang

» Deviant Art
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:54 pm by Eureka

MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers

Go down 
+2
Admin
Kralyos
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kralyos
Chaser
Chaser
Kralyos

MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:16 am

Several more cards have been exposed to the public
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Msm7vk10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Kxnlgr10
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Ung3s210MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Btyixp10
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 5euicd10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 802yv910
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Fuik6j10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers B7b1vb10

Here's a direct link to the MTG website detailing the new mechanics of this series: http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/feature/190a

Miracle: Instants and sorceries you cast cost less mana "IF" it's the first card you have drawn this turn.

Soulbound: A creature with this ability forms a kinship with another creature when either comes into play, it doesn't matter the order, when bonded both creatures share a unique power.

Undying: When this creature dies if it didn't have a +1/+1 counter when died, it resurrects itself back onto the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it as an act of vengeance, it turns out -1/-1 counters do cancel out +1/+1 counters, but the rule is if a creature with a +1/+1 counter dies by having multiple -1/-1 counters on it, undying doesn't trigger since at that moment of death, it still had a +1/+1 counter.

Loners: These are creatures who push their friends away, they prefer to be alone, that or they think their power is so great, they don't require the assistance of inferior beings and thus sacrifices them.

Flickering: This is where a permenant temporarily gets booted out of reality and comes back, fully healed and refresh, all benefits and burdens are cleansed from this being, this ability triggers any "enter or exit the battlefield" abilities.

Here is the link for the current events of Innistrad
http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/feature/190

If you don't want the spoilers from this don't read it and skip down below

Liliana scours throughout Innistrad for the head of the Skirsdag Cult, Volpaig. He wouldn't tell her where Griselbrand is so she killed him, but at the last second before death, he let it slip that Mikaeus is the other to know where Griselbrand is. She then taints Mikaeus' corpse and forcibly have his corpse serve her and tell her Griselbrand's whereabouts. He says Helvault.
Now she has to deal with the people in her way, she stalls Garruk with a couple zombies, and now she has the deal with Thalia. She faced Thalia and her troops, Thalia says no to opening the Helvault, Liliana summons zombies to harass Thalia's men forcing to decide either her people or the Helvault. One guy screamed, Thalia cracked, allowing Liliana to blow up the Helvault.
Pretty sparkles fly, Avacyn gets out. The wounds she would have sustained from the heart wound wasn't there, Griselbrand's trick failed. Light flashes and Avacyn's cathars and mages regain their divine power once more.
Griselbrand sulked then met up with Liliana, she is pissed at him, wanting to get rid of her contract. He fearing her power tried to bargain with her. She said no and blew him up, freeing her of yet another contract. In the moment of killing him, she regreted more of the power she's using up, what has she become?

NEXT SET IS RAVNICA!!!!!!!!
http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/arcana/946
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 946_fu10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 946_sa11
Prerelease September 29-30
Release October 5
Jace is back with Niv-Mizzet
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 946_9l10

Last edited by Kralyos on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:45 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kralyos
Chaser
Chaser
Kralyos

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:17 am

I'll start to post more spoiler cards in response to this post, others may do the same if they get it before me.
Here are the ones from the other day:
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Thunde10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Sigard10
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Demonl10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers H1x1ld10

Last edited by Kralyos on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:07 pm

YEA!! RETURN TO RAVNIACA!!!!!

I can't wait!! October can't get here sooner.....
I think goyf will get printed. It is a future shifted card and its effect works well with dredge somewhat....just my thought hahahahah
Back to top Go down
https://scoop2victory.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:23 pm

I really do see blue/red burn being really good!! As with your previous comment Kraylos. Zombies might still be viable!!! There are black cards yet to be revealed :3

If all goes wrong I just might make black/white zombies.....SOMEHOW
but Sigarda really ruins a lot of things.....I really want at least 2 copies :3
Back to top Go down
Kralyos
Chaser
Chaser
Kralyos

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:14 am

More cards people
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 0c5uhs10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers M5qui710
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Bbj5as10

Next is the promo cards I called dibs on one of them
Prerelease:
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 947_fw10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Zk4r1e11

Launch Day:
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 947_3e10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Restor11

Game Day:
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 947_1k10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 2gx72711

Top 8 on Game Day:
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 947_k810MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 7zodgj11

I call dibs on this one, BUY A BOX PROMO:
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 947_do10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Silver11

KILLING WAVE IS GOING TO RUIN ME!!!!
Also Eureka, your theory of Avacyn making Angel tokens came true

Last edited by Kralyos on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kralyos
Chaser
Chaser
Kralyos

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:09 am

Because you never look at the archives in chatbox... why is this (General Magic) forum locked, the blue earth thingy?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:57 pm

It should be rectified :3
That angel is sick! Jubilation :3 and I sort of like teh moonsilver spear....its like a giest of sanit traft almost..........almost
I love Killing wave. Its just sooo good!! esp in mono black :3
Back to top Go down
Kralyos
Chaser
Chaser
Kralyos

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:11 pm

The tokens stay, the angels tokens stay.

So because the mana cost for playing is ehh, the the equip cost is ehher so i see it more likely to be dropped into edh.

Angel of jubilation just completly offs phyrexian mana, no more mental mistep and gutshots.

It however doesn't stop killing wave like sigarda, otherwise there would be no point to sigarda.
Back to top Go down
Kralyos
Chaser
Chaser
Kralyos

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:18 am

Sups Peoples More spoiler cards and shiz
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Kj9h5m10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers J1zye510
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Xajehu10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Jgsa8c10
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers I02thp10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Qfyaaa10
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 4imi7y10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers H242mz10
I for one love Gisela, you know how powerful she is in edh, she'll allow your ur opponents to finish each other off while you sit back and take about half of nothing, also arcane melee seems a pretty sweet card great for when you have to hardcast miracle cards, hey it makes brimstone volley a lightning bolt that gets more powerful, Vexing Devil is Freaking amazing for Red Deck wins I need 4 of these.

Last edited by Kralyos on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kralyos
Chaser
Chaser
Kralyos

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:13 am

Alrighty heres more cards
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Fy415o10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Rvdrka10

Along with these lovely enchantresses is a NEW BLUE PLANESWALKER, whose prescence shadows from kamigawa
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Td190_10
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Qrsayh10
Heres a description from the main mtg website as to why she's here at all

The moonfolk, or soratami, of the plane of Kamigawa are a secretive and inquisitive race. Their knowledge of the metaphysical forces on their own plane is unparalleled. When the field scholar Tamiyo became a Planeswalker, gaining the keys to the Multiverse was greater than any dream she ever had. Each plane seemed to her to be an unexplored trove of knowledge to be brought back to the great scroll-towers of Oboro.

For Tamiyo, every plane holds a mystery that sets it apart from all others, and on Innistrad that mystery is the silver moon. Tamiyo has been observing Innistrad for many cycles, using her powers as a Planeswalker to gain insight into the force it exerts on the world. She has watched with rapt attention the moon's effect on the lycanthropic curse, and she has written extensive notes on the ebb and flow of vampire frenzies in relation to the moon's influence. Her curiosity eventually led her to the door of the famed Nephalian astronomancer Jenrik. Tamiyo spent months in his moonstone tower poring over countless charts, adding her own observations to his collection about the odd power the moon holds over the denizens and populace of this plane.

With Avacyn's return, Tamiyo has been excitedly writing theories about the angel's effects on the land, its creatures, and the moon. The nature of the Helvault, the creation of the wolfir, the appearance of the gryffs, and the origins of the newly empowered holy wards are all filling her scrolls with more questions than answers.

Last edited by Kralyos on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:33 pm

wow I'm not going to lie the angel aura is really cool!!
The planeswalker is okay also :3 I like the draw abilitiy more than anything....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:43 pm

I think Angel's tomb comboed with Glint hawk idol would be fun :3
you'd have metalcraft active and make glint hawk into a creature. That in turn would make all the other angel's tomb live Surprised
You'd swing with all of them and and use things like day of judgement ot clear the board before hand and such :3
You would also have mox opals for mana accleration/metalcraft fodder! I could be mono white and use tempered steel and the jubiliation angel as a turn four pump maybe.......
It sounds fun :3
Back to top Go down
Kralyos
Chaser
Chaser
Kralyos

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:47 pm

At hindsight angels tomb + glinthawk idol would be great and all, but making glinthawk into a creature doesn't count as entering the battlefield, therefore doesn't trigger angel's tomb, it may still be used though.

With gravecrawler u can play it, have it die, then play it, constanting activating the angels tomb.

So which flight of angels do u like the most based on their leaders, mines alabaster.

Alabaster- Bruna, Light of Alabaster

Goldnight- Gisela, Blade of Goldnight

Heron- Sigarda, Host of Herons
Back to top Go down
Kralyos
Chaser
Chaser
Kralyos

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:21 am

Hello Hellos peoples more exciting Avacyn Restored Cards
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Qv6ckc10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Reveng10
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers W76okc10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers K7w7n410
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 52433410

To show that they don't hate us token players, Cathar's Crusade is a welcomed addition.

Alright, what's your impression of a planeswalker when talking about them, did you always think that they will always be at least a converted mana cost of three, well contrary to the high costing Tamiyo is this here fiend:
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Ld190_10
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Z1r6sl10

He's a 2 drop

He gives a sort of red draw power

He thins out some of your deck

He punishes opponents who like to keep tons of cards

He's an Insurrection for 2 mana

He's a demonic planeswalker

WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Post your said opinions in the replys, and how do you feel about all of these unknown planeswalker, whom wizards have begun to plug into the story, and which planeswalkers would you like to see?

Last edited by Kralyos on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kralyos
Chaser
Chaser
Kralyos

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:43 am

Heres a couple more, for the weekend they won't be spoiling any more sadly
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Qv6ckc11MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Ku9zvw10
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Sadp2210MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 6sjge410
The red card is Zealous Conscripts
Creature Type: Human Warrior
Ability 1: Haste
Ability 2: When Zealous Conscripts enters the battlefield, untap target permanent and gain control of it until end of turn. It gains haste until end of turn.

Desolate Lighthouse might see grixis decks back once more, who knows.

Herald of War reminds me of Animar, Soul of Elements, this chick can really accel angels, an early turn Akroma will make me happy anyday, because I like her better than Avacyn, story-wise mostly.

Last edited by Kralyos on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:37 pm

hm...new red walker.....i like that hes a two drop but.....................................................................
the plus one really hurts his playability...no one wants to randomly discard sth from their hand....
I love the -6 and -4!! Get him to six and just destroy!!
Hm.....actually his +1 might be good if it can interact w/sth in avacyn restored...we'll just have to find out don't we haha

I really like the light house............i don't know why

lets see...my fav right now is Sigarda...i like her art and colors :3
Back to top Go down
Kralyos
Chaser
Chaser
Kralyos

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Sup People a few more unique cards
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Xtxvta10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Klo9wi10
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 4zwo6s10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Ug67mo10
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Arvpvn10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Cjesti10
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 80muyh10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 2gizwh10
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 20x9x710MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Eqxax710
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers K2n0j610MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Y1gwxx10
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 39908910MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Rgljn10
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Cavern10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 52444810

Many other cards have been released, they are quite low to bad quality, and in another language, go to MTG salvation if you wanna see the pics

Last edited by Kralyos on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kralyos
Chaser
Chaser
Kralyos

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:17 pm

Honestly, Champion of Lambholt is seriously a sweet card for tokens, she works with all creatures who enter the battlefield, humans spirits alike, unblockable is amazing for a massive swarm. I need 4 of them. YOU WILL ALL FEAR THE LADY WITH THE BATTLEAXE!!

What cards amuse you guys?
Any sweet combos you thought of that you would like to share?
Any card complains you wanna share?

POST THEM DAMN POSTS!!!
Back to top Go down
SpikeTheSharpFang
Admin
Admin
SpikeTheSharpFang

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Calling dibs on Arcane Melee.
And proooobably going to pre-release. That staff is sweet!

And also, maybe you should edit the first post so all of them are in one post.
and then just comment that you updated.
You don't HAVE to do it, just a tip maybe.

I like Griselbrand though. Didn't see that effect coming.
And I would like one of those Moonfolk planewalker. She's not tooo bad...

So undying is still around? Why is that there but flashback not....?
Back to top Go down
http://spikethesharpfang.deviantart.com/
Kralyos
Chaser
Chaser
Kralyos

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:47 pm

suggestion was pregiven by admin in real life Very Happy several times

ill do something like that for the next spoilers

my excuse for this one is to see what multiple pages look like
Back to top Go down
SpikeTheSharpFang
Admin
Admin
SpikeTheSharpFang

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Heh, I understand xD
Oh well, M13 will be here soooner or later

But in actuality, I feel like this set is gonna be like....
Insane...
and not entirely in a good way....
Back to top Go down
http://spikethesharpfang.deviantart.com/
Kralyos
Chaser
Chaser
Kralyos

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:04 pm

Several More cards have been unveiled, a lot more are actually in MTG salvation check their if u can read spanish and blur
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 7au56410MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Nh599110
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 0h8aua10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 489plj10
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Avacyn11MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers 195_so10MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Vengad10
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers En_avr11
Back to top Go down
Eureka
Admin
Admin
Eureka

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:41 pm

I'm really liking the Treacherous pit dweller....but the effect sucks when it dies your opp. gets a 5/4.................

hm...commander's authority with all the champions and such......sounds like fun!!

did you know caravan of souls is going for presale of 22? hahahaha

maybe a red/black deck using vexing devil and treacherous pit dweller? just a thought..
I still think heartless hearld will be fun :3
Back to top Go down
Eureka
Admin
Admin
Eureka

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:03 pm

MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Archwing-Dragon
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Alchemist%E2%80%99s-Refuge-Avacyn-Restored-SpoilerMTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Infinite-Reflection-Avacyn-Restored-Spoiler-216x302
MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Misthollow-Griffin-Avacyn-Restored-SpoilerMTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Primal-Surge-Avacyn-Restored-Spoiler
Back to top Go down
Eureka
Admin
Admin
Eureka

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:11 pm

I feel like the Misthollow Griffen is good but.....it needs something more...or less...a lower mana cost would've been nice especially for a 3/3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers   MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers Empty

Back to top Go down

MTG Avacyn Restored Spoilers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next